Special warfare projects
Sometimes you have a problem that your team is stuck and have no means of moving forward.
It could be an innovative application feature, implementing applied mathematics concepts, solving performance runtime issues, or technology due diligence before an acquisition.
Each project can require a unique set of skills not easily found on the market, and it probably makes no sense to hire a full-time employee to execute.
Therefore, we offer throughout a network of associates expertise in the following areas.
- Technology assessment and due diligence.
- Security and data protection.
- Machine learning and Artificial intelligence.
- Novel algorithms for innovative problems.
- Software architecture and Cloud.
- Distributed data and systems.
- Delivered a 100x performance improvement on an eCommerce website.
- Delivered a 20x performance improvement on video streaming application.
- Reduced in 20 times the infrastructure cost of a payment processing API.
- Tech due diligence in the acquisition of a Machine Learning startup by a marketing company.
- Created a job scheduler and orchestrator architecture to support long-running SQL ETL processes.
- Wrote a privacy-preserving data proxy implementing differential privacy as defined by Cynthia Dwork, ICALP July 2006
- Created a custom system to generate synthetic data for GDPR privacy proposes.
- Remodeled a mobile tracking data store from discrete entries to a continuous stream of events and implemented a series of filters to smooth GPS data and interpolate missing coordinates.
- Implemented an optimization on Lucene/Solr/Elasticsearch to better support non-english languages
- Implemented a backward-compatible IBM Open Class collections library for modern AIX UNIX.
Availability for these projects vary; please reach out [email protected] for further inquires.